Descuentos para tickets en WestJet y Air Canada 2017
Si piensas viajar al Coloquio en Vancouver puedes usar dos cupones de descuentos que WestJet y Air Canada han habilitado para nuestros asistentes al coloquio.
On behalf of our team, we would like to thank you for choosing WestJet for your travel plans. We are happy to confirm that for the upcoming Chilean Researchers in Canada Network, we are able to offer 10% off Econo and15% off Plus base fares* for travel between Vancouver/Abbotsford and anywhere WestJet flies in North America. To take advantage of this offer, you will need the discount codes listed below. Please use both the coupon and promo code when booking with a travel agent. If you have questions about how to complete a booking with your discount codes, please check out our frequently asked questions.
Book by: September 29, 2017
Travel from: September 15, 2017 to September 29, 2017
*For travel agent use only
You can change or cancel reservations within 24 hours of booking at no charge. Further changes or cancellations can be made up to 2 hours prior to the flight; please note additional fees or charges may apply for each guest depending on fare class booked and differences in fare. Check out our service fees page for more information.
Thank you for choosing Air Canada as the official airline for your event, V Colloquium REDICEC, which will be held Friday, September 22, 2017 to Saturday, September 23, 2017.
This a promotion code for the convention product. To book a flight with your promotion code, access aircanada.com and enter your promotion code in the search panel.
to qualify for the Meeting and Conventions special fares a minimum of 10 delegates is required travelling from various origins to the same destination within air canada s extensive north american and international network. customers will benefit from an instant online registration and enjoy a ten per cent discount on eligible fares.
|Your promotion code:2KFKUU81
|This promotion code can be used for 10 passengers on aircanada.com.
· The booking is to be made to the following city: Vancouver, YVR (BC)
· The travel period begins Friday, September 15, 2017 and ends Saturday, September 30, 2017.
· Travel is valid Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
· No discount will apply to Tango bookings for travel within Canada or between Canada and the U.S. However, all bookings made using the promotion code will count toward the minimum 10 passenger requirement for Meetings and Conventions events.
- Official Canadian Airline.Your Organization shall designate Air Canada as the Official Canadian Airline for the Event. Your Organization shall promote and encourage travel on Air Canada wherever possible, e.g. pre- and post-tours, guest speakers’ travel, committee travels and delegates travel. Your Organization shall inform the delegates to the Event that, pursuant to these Terms and Conditions, Air Canada is offering special Discounts to Event delegates travelling to the Event ( “Eligible Passengers”). Your organization shall distribute and communicate the applicable Promotion Code in all relevant Event publications.
- Promotion Code.Your Organization shall not make public the applicable Promotion Code to any third parties other than the potential Eligible Passengers. The Promotion Code is the electronic identification number issued upon acceptance by your Organization of these Terms and Conditions and Air Canada’s acceptance of your organization’s request for Meetings and Conventions Travel Services pursuant to these Terms and Conditions, which allows Eligible Travellers to receive Discounts. In order to take advantage of the discounted fares, Event delegates must book their flight at aircanada,com and enter the applicable Promotion Code in the search panel. If the Promotion Code is not entered or is entered incorrectly, the Discounts will not be applied to the booking. The applicable Promotion Code must be recorded on the delegate’s ticket by ticketing agencies/airlines.
- Your Organization agrees to submit to Air Canada for prior approval a printed copy of all advertising and promotional material using Air Canada’s name, logos or trademarks.
- Minimum Number of Eligible Passengers.There must be a minimum of ten (10) Eligible Passengers travelling with Air Canada to the Event. The travellers shall all be members of your Organization and you shall be solely responsible for the Travellers.
- Eligible Tickets.A ticket is eligible for the discount provided it has been purchased on com, and provided the Promotion Code has been applied at time of purchase. Any ticket not purchasedon aircanada.com for the purposes of travel to an Event will not qualify for any benefits provided by the Meetings and Conventions Product. A ticket purchased on aircanada.com but for which the applicable Promotion Code was not entered or was entered incorrectly will not be eligible for the Discount.
- The Discount is applied to the fare at the time that the travel ticket with Air Canada is purchased. The Discount and the fare are subject to all applicable taxes and surcharges.
- Eligible Routes. Only bookings made to the designated convention city are eligible for the Discount. Bookings originating in the convention city are not eligible.
- The Discounts, the Meetings and Conventions Travel Services, these Terms and Conditions, AirCanada’s fares, schedules and policies, and any and all equipment used in connection with the provision of the Meetings and Conventions Travel Services may be changed or terminated by Air Canada at any time and for any reason, in each case without notice or liability. Air Canada may terminate or reduce flights to any Event city at any time and for any reason without notice or liability.
- Should your Organization appoint a travel management company (the “Agent”), your organization shall, and shall cause the Agent to, abide by the applicable fare rules contained in Air Canada’s tariffs. Failure to comply with the fare ticketing rules, and these terms and conditions will result in the issuance of debit memos.
- Indemnification and Liability.Air Canada will not be liable for delays or cancellations caused by strikes, labor disputes, government actions, weather, or any cause beyond Air Canada’s control. Your Organization, in agreeing to designate Air Canada the Official Canadian Airline of the Event in consideration for the Discounts, releases and waives by that fact any claims against Air Canada regarding cancellations of flights or any of the changes described in section 5 of these Terms and Conditions above, and shall indemnify and hold harmless Air Canada, its parent companies, directors, employees, agents, affiliates and subsidiaries from and against any claim, demand, loss, expenses (including, but not limited to, any reasonable attorneys’ fees), damage and any other liability or prejudice that results from your Organization’s or Your Agent’s breach of or non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions or arising during or in connection with your Organization’s, your Agent’s or the Eligible Travellers’ use of the Meetings and Conventions Travel Services or by their negligence or willful misconduct of your Organization, your Agent or the Eligible Travellers. This section shall survive indefinitely, regardless of any change or termination or these Terms and Conditions or the Meetings and Conventions Travel Services.
- Independent Contractor.No agency, partnership or joint venture relationship is formed or exists between AirCanada and your Organization by virtue of the Meetings and Conventions Travel Services or these Terms and Conditions, and no third party beneficiary rights are created thereby.
- Conditions of Carriage.Air Canada’s Conditions of Carriage and Conditions of Contract for air transportation shall apply for any air transportation provided by Air Canada pursuant to the Meetings and Conventions Travel Services. Air Canada shall not be liable to your Organization and your Organization hereby releases and waives any claims against Air Canada respect to any flight cancellation, schedule change, or other failure to accommodate any Eligible Passenger in the provision of Meetings and Conventions Travel Services.
- Force Majeure. Air Canada will not be responsible for delays in performance caused by acts of God or governmental authority, strikes or labour disputes, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of AirCanada.
- These Terms and Conditions are in addition to any other terms and conditions included on this website.