We have great opportunities to actively participate in the 4th Colloquium REDICEC, to be held on Friday & Saturday, January 20th and 21st, 2017, at Université Concordia, Montreal, Canada.
The two‐day colloquium will be a forum for participants to consider how from our specific place and experiences, we participate of the de/articulation of ideas and practices to enhance further networking and coalitions to challenge and recover Chile. What forms do such practices take? What are the politics, objectives, pedagogies and techniques to achieve the recovering?
View our OFFICIAL CALL FOR ABSTRACTS HERE: English
By submitting an abstract, you can participate in 3 different activities:
1) Discussion Panels:
Themes for presentation include but are not limited to:
- Popular education and Social Change
- Interdisciplinarity in Science
- Climate change, environment and new technologies, are them compatible?
- Democracy, community, social contention and participation
- Technology and Innovation in community experiences
- Urban studies and conditions of being
- Communication and mobilization of knowledge
- Decentralization, regionalism and multiculturalism
- Post-colonial studies for shaking the domination
- Gender studies, feminism and body policies
- LGBTQ+ studies, ways of future for universal love
- Historical heritage, patrimony in an 8.0 Richter country
- Humanities, pressing against methods
- Basic and Applied Sciences for reclaiming our Nature
2) 3-minutes presentation (Elevator Pitch): Great opportunity to show your research interests in a short and effective way.
3) Posters session: Bring a poster and have the chance to share your work with researchers from all disciplines and the general public.
We welcome abstracts from a wide range of backgrounds. You can submit your abstract for participating in a 3 minutes presentation (elevator pitch format) or Posters session. Please submit a 250 word or less abstract with no more than five keywords, through the registration below.
Upon registration, you will be able to submit your abstract. The registration includes:
- Free pass to all sessions and activities
- Coffee break
- Welcome package
Register and send your abstract here:
Selection Criteria for panels:
* REDICEC reserves the right to select speakers for discussion panels according to the selection criteria described here: http://coloquio.redicec.com/abstract-submission/guia-paneles/
** Abstracts not eligible for a presentation in a discussion panel will be invited to present on a 3 -minutes (elevator pitch) or a Poster, depending on the researcher’s first preference. We appreciate your understanding.
Full refund up until 5 days prior to the colloquium, except eventbrite fees. Please contact email@example.com for refunds.